|Birds in the Bush A monoprint enriched with pastel|
|Come spring multi layered print with transparent layers. Click to enlarge|
- Monoprinting is a lot like painting because you end up with ONE image at the end.
- Unlike painting it goes at a quicker pace.
- It encourages you to be spontaneous
- It helps you work through many ideas in one session.
- It can allow for mistakes to be triumphs.
|Surface a gelatin monoprint|
6. It is a playful process
7. Each print is a useful material for other work.
8. Each print can stand on it's own as art.
9. It's a great way to get drawing back into your life.
10. It will surprise you each time you pull a print!
There are thousands more - but I'll let you find out for yourself ! Have a beautiful weekend!