Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Dive into ART in 2016

I have five new exciting Art Classes to share with you all in 2016! Right now - until Valentine's Day I am offering a sweetheart deal. Read more below and share with your friends!

$99 for any one of my 5 new classes + 3 extra months access to use the materials!!!!

This year I am excited to offer five of my most beloved studio classes online! These classes are available to use 24/7 so you don't have to be in any particular timezone as the classroom is always open!
To begin the year and get everyone loosened up for MAKING great art in 2016 we are presenting three classes in printmaking that everyone at any level can enjoy and open up new skills for making great art with exciting new ways!  There's even a class for YOU and a CHILD to make art together, based on  my best selling books Art Lab for Kids.

Every class has weekly videos PLUS daily lessons to work on for a total of four months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment